PURSUANT TO ART. 13 GDPR 679/2016 (European Regulation on the protection of personal data)
Dear User, this information is provided pursuant to Article 13 of the GDPR 679/2016 (European Regulation on the protection of personal data).
- IDENTITY AND CONTACTS OF THE HOLDER:
the Data Controller is Perla S.R.L. – 64037 Cermignano Industrial Zone – VAT no. | 01519550675 in the figure of the legal representative Quintiliani Germano.
- PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING:
The data is requested for the following purposes:
Follow up on your request for contact with our company, made through our website https://www.hi-finityperla.it
LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING:
• The legal basis of the processing is art. 6 (1) (a) of the Regulation as the processing is subject to the acquisition of explicit consent.
CATEGORIES OF DATA PROCESSED: the data controller processes common personal data such as: email, name, surname, message in description.
- PROCESSING METHOD: the data will be processed through paper and electronic aids and we assure you that we have put in place all the measures deemed necessary and / or appropriate to maintain the integrity of the data, to prevent loss, even accidental, as well as unauthorized access.
- RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA: the personal data processed will not be disseminated but communicated to well-defined subjects. On the basis of the roles and work duties performed, the internal staff is entitled to the processing within the limits of their competences and in accordance with the instructions given to them by the Data Controller. The same data may be disclosed to subjects entitled to access it by virtue of the provisions of the law.
- TRANSFER OF DATA: the Data Controller does not transfer personal data to third countries; The owner reserves the right to use Cloud services. In any case, these services will be chosen among the service providers with guarantees adhering to the legislation in force.
- DATA STORAGE: In order to be able to provide the interested party with the requested service, the Data Controller keeps and processes personal data for a limited time from 3 to 5 years.
- RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY: Articles 15 right of access, 16 right of rectification, 17 right to cancellation, 18 right to limitation of processing, 20 right to portability, 21 right to opposition;
- WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT: with reference to Article 7 of the GDPR 679/16, the interested party can revoke the consent given at any time.
- RIGHT TO PROPOSE A COMPLAINT: the interested party has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority of the state of residence. We invite you to inform the data controller first by email: email@example.com
- DATA PROVISION: Any refusal by the interested party to grant authorization to process personal data makes it impossible to carry out the activities referred to in point 2
- AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING PROCESSES: the Data Controller does not carry out treatments consisting of automated decision-making processes on the data processed.
All the aforementioned rights can be exercised by writing to the e-mail addresses: